Potential aptitude diagnosticsThe aim of the programme is to improve the placement prospects of participants in the labour market by identifying their professional competences and analysing their potential. In addition, any obstacles that prevent access to employment will be identified, reduced or removed. The participants plan their career entry or advancement together.
First, the participants analyse their current educational and work situation based on tests:
• Which general educational, linguistic and learning organisation deficiencies exist in the specific education or occupation sector? They clarify their future educational and work situation:
• Which technical and linguistic possibilities are there and which ones should be repeated? They also determine their current conditions:
• Which cognitive, motivational and social learning skills do the participants have?
After finishing the analysis, the participants reduce their barriers by considering the following aspects:
• Motivational training and support for a confident mindset. The activation and reactivation of abilities are in the focus.
• The participants reflect on their previous time, self and energy management. An effective training for the time management for the optimal use of the personal resources is also a component of the training. The participants learn strategies to reduce stress situations by planning and evaluating the workload. They create a good work-life balance by learning to deal with time and performance pressure in a sustainable way.
• The participants develop methods and strategies for successful communication. The participants will be trained rhetorically on the one hand, on the other hand they will be taught social skills and communication strategies. Conflict Management is also part of this programme, as well as the use of facial expressions and gestures in dialogues and meetings.
There is no exam at the end of the training. We will hand out a certificate if the training has been regularly attended.
The vocational training will be taught by highly qualified teachers.
Nein, aber es gibt ein Teilnahmezertifikat.
Die Fortbildung wird von qualifizierten Fachkräften durchgeführt.
03.05.2021 - 25.06.2021
05.07.2021 - 27.08.2021
06.09.2021 - 29.10.2021
02.11.2021 - 23.12.2021
Proof of language skills at level B1
After checking all submitted documents and a consultation, the registration can be carried out.
L.A.N.E.S is one of the largest telc testing providers in North Rhine-Westphalia, with more than 2000 participants every year. LANES conducts university entrance examinations several times a month at a total of 2 exam centres (Duisburg and Düsseldorf).
Bismarckstr. 142 a Etage 1
47057 Duisburg, Germany
40210 Düsseldorf, Germany
Don't you want to get an awesome offer and discounts along with some knowledge bites and other updates. Just Subscribe here. with your email Id.